Pages

Tuesday 21 April 2020

My packed suitcase!

WALT: create a quality blog post that explains our learning.


Today, I read chapter four of 'Refugee', by Alan Gratz. We have been introduced to the three main characters now; each of them young children, each of them experiencing horrible circumstances, and each of them about to be refugees.Our literacy task today was to imagine we were leaving our own country. We had to draw or create an image that showed what our suitcase would look like if we were about to become refugees. I chose to use google drawing and png images, to put together a suitcase full of important items. The things I decided to pack in my refugee suitcase are:

1.Clothing - because it's the most important item you need otherwise you will be naked.

2.iPad charger - to charge my iPad.

3.iPad - so i can use it when i am bored

4.Fanny pack- to keep my money and my passport safe.

5.Money - to buy anything i need, eg- toothpaste and toothbrush

6.Water bottle - to stay hydrated.

7.Passport- to use it when you leave the country and identification.

8.Cup of soup- so i don't die of starvation and i also like it. 

9.Shoes- to protect my big feet.

10.Sleeping bag- so i can keep warm at night.

11.Suitcase- to carry everything i need.

12.Self defence- i don't need any weapons i have 2 fists 😃😃😃

And i have all these items in my house so i am ready to leave now!










1 comment:

  1. hey pala thats cool stuff man your bringing but who are you bringing with you and were are you going? keep up the great work man.

    ReplyDelete